|The objective of the League shall be to unite Catholic women of Canada:|
|1. to achieve individual and collective spiritual development.
2. to promote the teachings of the Catholic church.
3. to exemplify the Christian ideal in home and family life.
4. to protect the sanctity of life.
5. to enhance the role of women in church and society.
6. to recognize the human dignity of all people everywhere.
7. to uphold and defend Christian education and values in the modern world.
8. to contribute to the understanding and growth of religious freedom, social
justice, peace and harmony.
12 May 2020Hello, CWL Sisters! I hope that you enjoyed a nice Mother's Day on Sunday. It will be interesting to share our stories on how we are coping with this social isolation and new ways of experiencing our daily lives. I think our...
22 April 2020TODAY WE CELEBRATE EARTH DAY: Creation is sacred gift deserving respect, Pope Francis says on Earth Day BY CAROL GLATZ, CATHOLIC NEWS SERVICE April 22, 2020 VATICAN CITY (CNS) -- Humanity has failed to take care of the earth...
11 April 2020In this time of uncertainty, physical distancing, lack of hugs, and all those death statistics I wish you solace and grace and gratitude. Those messages from The Cross- that possessions, power, pleasure, and position are not to...
Powered by Phoca Download