|The objective of the League shall be to unite Catholic women of Canada:|
|1. to achieve individual and collective spiritual development.
2. to promote the teachings of the Catholic church.
3. to exemplify the Christian ideal in home and family life.
4. to protect the sanctity of life.
5. to enhance the role of women in church and society.
6. to recognize the human dignity of all people everywhere.
7. to uphold and defend Christian education and values in the modern world.
8. to contribute to the understanding and growth of religious freedom, social
justice, peace and harmony.
25 June 2020Wow! Was that a tough job! Sharon and I got together to decide on the recipient of the $500 bursary, which we have been handing out since 1967! We looked at the criteria of marks, goals, financial situation, community...
10 June 2020God Created Humankind in his Image and Likeness Respect for the other is a must Statement of the Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops It has been with great distress and sorrow that the world witnessed the tragic events that...
12 May 2020Hello, CWL Sisters! I hope that you enjoyed a nice Mother's Day on Sunday. It will be interesting to share our stories on how we are coping with this social isolation and new ways of experiencing our daily lives. I think our...
Powered by Phoca Download