|The objective of the League shall be to unite Catholic women of Canada:|
|1. to achieve individual and collective spiritual development.
2. to promote the teachings of the Catholic church.
3. to exemplify the Christian ideal in home and family life.
4. to protect the sanctity of life.
5. to enhance the role of women in church and society.
6. to recognize the human dignity of all people everywhere.
7. to uphold and defend Christian education and values in the modern world.
8. to contribute to the understanding and growth of religious freedom, social
justice, peace and harmony.
23 July 2020Hello to all you CWL Sisters! As I write this, we are under 50 COVID cases in our whole province of Manitoba. I am so glad that on July 25, we start indoor visitation in nursing homes, with two support people identified...
25 June 2020Wow! Was that a tough job! Sharon and I got together to decide on the recipient of the $500 bursary, which we have been handing out since 1967! We looked at the criteria of marks, goals, financial situation, community...
10 June 2020God Created Humankind in his Image and Likeness Respect for the other is a must Statement of the Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops It has been with great distress and sorrow that the world witnessed the tragic events that...
Powered by Phoca Download